Friday, September 5

The Soundtrack of My Youth

Albums that shaped my existence:

Foo Fighters - There is Nothing Left to Lose

Alanis Morissette - Supposed Former Infatuated Junkie, Under Rug Swept

R.E.M. - Up

Natalie Merchant - Ophelia

Lene Marlin - Playing My Game

K’s Choice - Almost Happy

Tonic - Sugar

My Best Friend’s Wedding Soundtrack

Ally McBeal Soundtrack Vol. 1

Message in a Bottle Soundtrack

Goo Goo Dolls - Dizzy Up the Girl

Semisonic - Feeling Strangely Fine

Jude - No One is Really Beautiful

Bryan Adams - MTV Unplugged

Sarah Maclachlan - Mirrorball

Does it mean anything that the most unforgettable songs in my life I listened to when I was in high school, the only time in my life that I was perceptive, uncorrupted, and introversive?

I hate myself. I’m shallow and I now listen to what people say and care what people think. Should listen to more music and connect to myself and daydream more again. Note to self: buy cd changer

4 comments:

The Leaves of Tarkong said...

hi, han! looove foo fighters, too. lorela here from eph :-)

Anonymous said...

hi han!

love your blog title :) swak sa han on the run haha!

i heart k's choice. woohoo!

God bless :)

Han on the Run said...

tenchu tenchu, ilalagay ko rin dapat salbakuta kaso baka walang makarelate, kidding! *pinoymusicroxballs*

Anonymous said...

salbakuta! hahaha

*oy wag tayo ganyan, patay na si nasty mac*

X-\